Definition: Lack of physiological or psychological energy to endure or to meet daily needs is desired.
Limitation of Characteristics:
- Abnormal response of blood pressure on the activity
- Aabnormal response of heart rate to activity
- ECG showed changes in arrhythmia
- ECG changes indicate ischemia
- Discomfort when activity
- Dyspnea during activities
- Reporting of fatigue
- Report of weakness
- Fatigue thorough
- The imbalance between oxygen supply and consumption
- Sedentary lifestyle
Activity intolerance related to imbalance between oxygen supply and consumption activity is characterized by dyspnea, discomfort during activity and report any fatigue.
Nanda Activity Intolerance