According Sherwen (1991), home health care as an integral part of nursing services performed by nurses to help individuals, families and communities to achieve self-reliance in solving health problems that exist. Meanwhile, Stuart (1998) describe the home health care as part of the nursing process in the hospital, which is a continuation of the repatriation plan (discharge planning), for clients who have time to go home from the hospital. Home treatment is usually done by nurses from the hospital initially, carried out by community nurses where the client is located, or carried out by special teams who deal with home care.
Purpose of Health Care
Home health care aims to:
1. Help clients maintain or improve health status and quality of life,
2. Improve the adequacy and effectiveness of care in family members with health problems and disabilities,
3. Strengthen family functioning and closeness among family,
4. Helping clients stay or return home and get the necessary treatment, rehabilitation or palliative care,
5. Health care costs will be more controllable.
Equipment required - Home Health Care Patients with Hypertension :
5. Infusion set
1. Evaluation of nurse
2. Evaluation of patient / family
Consent of the patient and family
Approval of financing and participation in care
Approval of the system of salary / wages of home care personnel.