Anxiety related to crisis situations (cancer), health change, socio-economics, the role and functions, form interaction, preparation of death, separation of the family
- increased stress,
- clumsiness express the role,
- feeling dependent,
- inadequate ability to help themselves,
- sympathetic stimulation.
- Patients can relieve anxiety
- Relax and be able to see himself objectively
- Demonstrate effective coping and able to participate in treatment
- Determine the patient's experience prior to the illness.
- Provide accurate information about prognosis
- Give the client an opportunity to express anger, fear, confrontation. Give the information with reasonable emotion and expression of the corresponding
- Explain the treatment, the purpose and side effects. Helps patients prepare for treatment
- Note the ineffective coping such as lack of social interaction, impotence etc.
- Encourage to develop interaction with the support system
- Provide a quiet environment and comfortable
- Maintain contact with patients, talk and touch with the fair.