Inability to form a valid appraisal of the stressors, inadequate choices of practiced responses, and / or inability to use available resources.
Goal : adequate individual coping
Expected outcomes are:
- Identify behaviors that are not effective.
- Reveals the awareness about the coping skills they have.
- Assessing the current situation is accurate.
- Demonstrate the necessary lifestyle changes or the right situation.
1. Assess physiological capacity.
Rational: Knowing the extent and identify irregularities and facilitate the body's physiological functions in nursing action.
2. Advises the client to express his feelings.
Rational: the client will feel relief after revealing all his feelings and become more calm.
3. Provide information about the cause of headaches, calming and expected results.
Rational: so the client knows the condition and treatment received, and give clients hope and encouragement to recover.
4. Approach the patient with a friendly and attentive, take advantage of activities that can be taught.
Rational: make the client feel more meaningful and appreciated.